Click on the image below to watch the video
Suffering From Insomnia?
Looking back at all the people that I have coached I notice that they came for coaching because they were in mental, emotional or physical pain; they felt stressed and as a result they can’t sleep at night.
They wanted to move from being in a state of pain to being in a state of pleasure.
After considering their specific situation I found that their pain, stress or anxiety came predominately from one of four areas.
Issues or concerns in one or more of these four areas caused insomnia.
These areas being:
- Being overweight resulting in eyesight problems and being at risk of becoming a diabetic
- Chronic back pain that they couldn’t seem to overcome despite visiting doctors, chiropractors and physiotherapists
- Constant headaches
- Being told they have cancer
- Feeling tense, stressed, exhausted, lethargic, unmotivated
For example, being in conflict:
- At home with their partner, child, brother or sister
- At work with their boss, work colleagues or their employees
- With relatives or friends
often due to unmet expectations, limiting beliefs, misunderstandings
And some just felt isolated and lonely because they struggled to make friends or find their soul mate.
- Fear of losing their job, being dependent on their job, not having other sources of income
- Struggling to pay their bills, worried if or if not they can afford to send their children to a good school
- Feeling debt stress
- Can’t afford to go to a restaurant, on a holiday or buy a new car
- Worried about being able to survive after they retire
- Struggling to make a profit in their business
4) Identity or Self-Image
- They don’t know who they are or what they are here for
- Lack confidence
- Feel like they are insignificant, worthless, ugly
- Feel stuck, trapped, like a slave
- They hate their job
- Get jealous of others easily
- Are constantly disappointed, angry, sad or depressed
Now when you have a problem in one these four areas it generally affects another area.
If you are unhealthy then you may struggle to get a job or if you have a job you may not perform well thereby restricting your earning potential or chance of promotion.
Also if you are struggling financially them you probably couldn’t afford to buy high-quality food, say organic food (thereby affecting your health) or afford to go out socializing (thereby affecting your relationships).
What I am saying is that a problem in one area creates a new problem in another area which feeds on itself to create further problems which all add up to making your life hell.
Also when problems cause insomnia and you don’t get enough sleep you become grumpy, short-tempered, hostile, angry and depressed which negatively affects all four areas and can lead to other health issues like diabetes and heart disease.
So if you have insomnia and you are smart then you would know that it is very important to get help.
The good news is that I am prepared to help you because my mission is to help as many people as possible from now until I die.
And even better news is that after I help you, you decide whether or not to pay me.
And if you decide to pay me you decide how much.
Yes, you heard me right; you decide whether or not to pay me and how much.
This coaching session which we will call the “Insomnia Cure” life coaching session is by donation.
So ACT QUICKLY to claim your spot before you miss out as I only have time for 5 of these sessions per week.
To claim your “Insomnia Cure” life coaching session today, simply submit your details below.
Be sure to include your name, country/city, your telephone number, Skype name and email address so I can get back to you within the next 24 to 48 hours to schedule your one-on-one “Insomnia Cure” life coaching session.
Please allow up to 45 minutes for this coaching session.
Professional Certified Life Coach and Business Coach