Click on the image below to watch the video
I just want to quickly share with you something that I use every single morning to help set my day up to be great.
It’s called “The Five Minute Journal”. You may have heard of it before.
What you do first thing in the morning is ask yourself these 3 questions:
Question 1: What are 3 things that I’m grateful for?
- I’m grateful that I’m alive and healthy. I’m not in pain or on medication. I have all my 5 senses. I can see, hear, smell, taste and feel.
- I’m grateful that I’ve got the day off to do what I want. Freedom is a great thing.
- I’m grateful that I get to spend the day exploring Bangkok which is where I am today. I will show you, in a few minutes, the view from my room which is on the 45th floor of hotel Centara Grand.
Question 2: What are 3 things that would make today great?
- To spend some quality time with my family and have some magic moments.
- To find and buy a selfie stick that works with Bluetooth.
- To workout at the gym and go for a swim.
Question 3: What is your affirmation for the day?
“I’m the kind of person who takes action and makes things happen.”
Meaning I don’t just talk about it, I actually do what I say I’m going to do.
Now I repeat the above affirmation continuously throughout the day so it gets embedded into my subconscious mind.
For The Evening
Question 1: What are 3 amazing things that happened today?
- I went with my family to see the “Reclining Buddha” at Wat Pho.
- I found and bought a selfie stick that works with Bluetooth as my Samsung phone doesn’t work with the normal selfie stick which only has a cable connection.
- I worked up a sweat at the gym in the hotel and went for a swim.
Question 2: How could I have made today better?
By having dinner where my son wanted to go instead of where we went. Next time we will listen to my son and go with his suggestion.
If you want a copy of the Five Minute Journal book to write in then click on this link:
Now if you liked this video then please hit the like button.
If you want, you can leave a comment and if you haven’t done so, please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ehfAiip7cBUo-bSdm2uDw
Now I will show you the views and the room I’m staying in.